Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm Visiting Today

Hi There.
 
xXx


 
I'm guest posting for the wonderful Lena of Lena B Actually today, so be sure to swing by her place  and stay a while discovering her lovely blog. Lena's a busy lady and, at the moment, has a lot on her plate, concerning her autistic son Memphis; so a few of us have offered to help out, keeping her blog up and running whilst she's seeing to family commitments.

Come support her by stopping by :)

xXx

Happy Thursday everyone!
  
Lena B, Actually


2 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

Thanks so much for your help, Heidi!! I really appreciate it! ♥
You have a lovely blog and I'm hoping you'll gain a few new friends here from the guest post experience!

Kari said...

I'm excited to go check it out! You're so nice to help out:) I just wanted to say THANK YOU for commenting on my post!! I wrote a reply to your comment, but wanted to make sure you got it:) I just wanted you to know that in my mind there is most certainly not a thing a too many comments. After I publish each post, I wait anxiously for comments:) Comments are what make me feel like it was a good post and people actually read it. I truly appreciate all of your comments, and would be sad if you visited and didn't comment. Your comments always make my day, so thank you!!! You're awesome for commenting, and you're just an awesome person! I hope you have a great day, because your comments always make my day brighter:)

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x