Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Monday, June 17, 2013

21 Before 22

Hey There :)

xXx

So, this is something I've been wating to join in with for a while. I've finally decided upon the 21 best and most pressing goals to work towards during the rest of these 12 months until my 22nd birthday, and here they are:


As you can see, I've already acheived one of my most important aims for this year- to play open mic.
Performing in public was something that I took a long time getting around to. I put it off for ages and ages, week after week, on the pretense of 'working up to it.' It is true you can only do something like this if you are truley ready for it yourself, but had it not been for the encouragement of my family I would perhaps not have got round to it yet even.  
 Now that I have done it, I feel great about it. I knew I would in the end, it was just the initial getting around to it- that first big step- deep breath, sound check, sing!

xXx 

So I'm looking forward to getting on and having a good old go at all of these things. Most of them are things that have been swimming around my mind for a long time and having them written down will help me to focus on trying to complete them.


1 comments:

Ms. Falcon said...

there is still alot to do till you turn 22. good luck on that :)

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x