Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Friday, February 8, 2013

Florence's Jewellery

!!!!!!!!!!
Florence Welch has just unveiled her first capsule jewellery collection.
It's said that the art-deco style influenced collection has taken it's inspiration form her second album Ceremonials.

I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE Image copyright: Nath Owen (and blooming brilliant it is too!)

Well.
I must admit that at first, upon hearing the news through my inbox, I was a little taken aback.
I'm the kind of person who always initially has really strong opinions about 'how things should be' and then realises that actually [insert momentous event here] is a pretty cool idea ;)
So after inwardly giving up on fighting for 'what a proper, serious singer should and shouldn't do'  (I mean wouldn't I do the same given half the chance?) I came to my senses and realised that actually I should be spreading the news to all my fellow Florence fans, and that this was actually something I was interested in :)

What are your opinions? Is branching out, 'selling out'?
Does branching out necessarily mean greed?
And is it such a bad thing for it to be all about the money after all... (Hey Jessie J?)

Just for the record, I'm all for this ;)

Let me know your favourite pieces
(personally I like the cuff bracelet)
and
go check out her online store!




[images copyright Flotique]

Heidi-V
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x