Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Monday, January 21, 2013

Natural Yoghurt Face Pack

Hey there :)
So a short while ago I found an article on one of my favourite blogs, I think it was: A Beautiful Messabout natural yoghurt being beneficial for the skin, and using it as a face pack. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the article to share with you :( But I found another you can have a gander at if you like at Crunchy Betty
Anyway, although always slightly skeptical (most things just seem to make my spots worse, and my mum has taught be to swear by fresh water every morning and nothing else) I thought I would give it a go- once wouldn't matter if it didn't do me any good ;)
It does make you feel very pampered, and the coolness of the yoghurt on the skin is so refreshing. I'd read you should apply it to clean skin, leave it on for around 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water, which indeed is what I did. It begins to feel as though it's 'setting' slightly after 15 minutes anyhow, so you know it's time.

I did find that my skin felt initially a little smoother than usual but, having only tried it once so far I couldn't comment any further than that I'm afraid. Very glamorous though :)

Have any of you tried this? How did you find it?


Yum!

Heidi-V
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x