Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Encore Des Jolies Robes

Hello :)

Here are two more dresses that were thrifted back in December, with the others.

The first may not be vintage but it is beautiful and fits like a glove, no sewing to do there :) I don't usually go for maxi skirts/dresses but I loved this. Now I'm impatient for Summer to come back!

 The second looks to have been hand made and is a a veritable vintage piece, in eau de nil crepe- very authentic. This one does need a little work however, a zip inserting at the back. Then it will be perfect for lindy!


Silly me, got my eyes closed....

Heidi-V
x

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the new blog look!! Cute dresses!

-Jessica

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x